The latest in the Remedy business advice series is an update of legal updates and changes that may affect your business.
- Case law: missing words invalidated tenant’s break notice
- Regulations: retailers must comply with new rules
- Case law: contract unenforceable because crucial terms not sufficiently certain
- Case law: tribunals consider effect of policies allowing summary dismissal for breach
- Case law: court clarifies extent of protection for confidential information
- Regulations: landlords face new energy efficiency regulations
- Have your say: HSE consults on further changes to Approved Codes of Practice; and on replacing the Construction Design and Management Regulations
- Case law: director sentenced for ignoring improvement notices
Please click on a link for more details and the implications it may have for your business.